After students complete their programs at FCTC, they immediately contribute to the health and vitality of our community’s workforce. Learn more about what graduates are doing today.
Calling all Alumni!
Tell us about your career since leaving FCTC. Share your story with us and please also attach a high-resolution image.
- Class of July 2020– Click on the link for your Virtual Graduation https://first-coast-tech.stageclip.com
- Class of January 2020– Congratulations graduates! View your photo gallery and video here.
- Class of May 2018– View a photo gallery from the graduation ceremony.
Agriculture, Food & Natural Resources
- Crystal and Robert Timmons Class of 2018, Veterans Garden Project of St. Augustine
Architecture & Construction
- Marcus Petersen Class of 2019, Superior Service
- Curemia Dailey Class of 2004, Director of First Coast Technical Center Tech Tots
- Michael Pius Class of 2004, Flagler County Fire Rescue and FCTC Paramedic Instructor
- Caitlin and Garrison Wallace Class of 2017, Vanderbilt Medical Center and County
- Rodshelle Lyons Class of 2017, Bayview Health Care
- Rosalee Perez Class of 2019, Symphony of St. Augustine Memory Care Assisted Living
- Peyton Baker Class of 2019, University of Florida Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Clinic
- Alexis Brien Class of 2020, Oxford Dental Associates
- Lydia Case Class of 2020, Eye Center of St. Augustine
Hospitality & Tourism
- Cole Lowman Class of 2012, Serenata Beach Club and Embassy Suites by Hilton
- Richard Gonzalez Class of 2014, Pacifica Senior Living
- Paulette Thompson Class of 2016, Paulette’s Platters
- Jerred Henry Class of 2019, Crescent Beach Bar and Grill
- Alexandra Pacetti Class of 2018, Hot Heads Hair Studio
Law, Public Safety & Security
- Jordan O’Neal Class of 2016, Teco People’s Gas
Transportation, Distribution & Logistics
- Tyler Trkula Class of 2018, Nissan of St. Augustine and Fleet Readiness Center SE
- Phillip Kalmanson Class of 2018, Professional Mechanic
- Nick Thomson Class of 2019, Ring Power
- Ben Green Class of 2020, Bozard Ford
- Tara Greene Class of 2019, Always Caring Home Health